.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

milestones and victories

Milestones and victories are important in recovery, and it's always helpful to recognize what they are and celebrate them. Here are some of mine...

1. 4 months no purging

2. 3 months no self-harm

3. Reached my goal weight and maintaining (Even though this one is hard to accept, I know it is important!)

4. Countless times of hearing the voice in my head to skip a meal, but eating anyway

5. Taking my medications every day since I've been home

6. Eating my biggest fear food (cake)

7. Holding down two jobs and not over stressed about it

8. Getting excited about certain foods

9. Going to the grocery store and not taking 1-2 hours to buy my groceries

10. 2 (almost 3) months of solid recovery

1 comment:

  1. Amazing stuff here. You are rocking it!!!It's all about the highs and not the lows.

    ReplyDelete