.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Not much I feel like saying.

A friend of mine recently stopping blogging to "focus more on her recovery and healing". I think that's what I need to do too. I'm going through a lot. I'm kind of at a scary and weird place in my ED recovery, and I'm in an intense place with my trauma recovery. So much has gone on in the past few months. I just really need to step away from the blogging community. I've had to unfriend and hide so many people I used to be friends with over the internet. I'm just really sick of the sick community. I'm sick of hearing about eating disorders, the negativity. I need to focus on the positivity in my life, on my present life, on my future.

I need to heal.

I'm sure I will be back. I might write a few posts here and there. But I just need to step back. I hope you all understand.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. I did the same in 2010. I haven't gone back to my blog since, and I'm fully recovered now and doing great. I only recently went back to reading any blogs at all, but now only read occasionally and only a few blogs. For me it was about healing and getting other things in my life too.

    ReplyDelete