.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

passing time

1 My earliest memory is ...
preschool

2 My school report usually said ...
great at reading

3 When I was a child I wanted to work for ...
well, I wanted to be an Olympic gymnast

4 My worst job ever was ...
Panera

5 My first romance ...
sort of was a disaster

6 My most treasured possession is ...
my diving medals. I worked so hard for them and there are so many good memories attached to them.

7 My mother always told me ...
to mind my manners.

8 I've never been any good at ...
math.

9 If my life were made into a movie I'd be played by ...
Hmm, Jennifer Garnett or Ashley Judd

10 I wish I had ...
ten million dollars

11 I wish I hadn't ...
slacked off so much in high school

12 My guiltiest pleasure is ...
the candy section in grocery stores

13 My best trait is ...
I'm caring and compassionate

14 My worst trait is ...
worrying

15 The book that changed my life was ...
either Prozac Nation or Catcher in the Rye

16 It's not fashionable but I love ...
sweatpants

17 If I could live anywhere I'd choose ...
Arizona or the beach

18 I'm happiest when ...
I'm at the beach

19 My #1 all-time celebrity crush is ...
George Clooney

20 My #1 all-time favourite movie is ...
Steel Magnolias

21 I really dislike ...
waking up to an alarm

22 I often wonder ...
who my husband will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment