.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

This is what's going on.

Not much. Seriously.

This has been the first week I have gone without therapy/my dietitian since leaving treatment in March. It has gone really well, thank goodness. I have had a lot of feelings and emotions come up, but I feel like I have coped with it pretty well. On Monday I saw my psychiatrist. I told him my concerns about my lack of appetite. He gave me a medication to help give me it back. But, it made me really, really, drowsy and I haven't taken it other than that one time. But I am hungry again, so that's good. He also wants to see me again before the year is over (he usually sees me just once a month). I think he is just kind of concerned about my anxiety and lack of appetite. And he just want to make sure it gets better. I'm okay with that.

My parents informed me this week that my sister doesn't want to live with me anymore. Notice how THEY told me this, not HER. Well, the feeling is mutual. We have lived together for almost 5 years, I just think it's time a to make a change. I have no idea where I am going to move or who I am going to live with. I'm also really concerned about when I move, how I will react to such a big change. I have a history of not dealing well with change. And I am just really worried that it will compromise my recovery. I shed tears over this, that's how bad it scares me.

I've been really sad this week, but I'm not sure why. Maybe it's just one of those things that happens sometimes. It's whatever.

As each week goes on, I fall more and more in love with the family I nanny. They bring such a huge smile to my face, and make me laugh so hard. Gosh I love them.

Not much else going on at the moment. I really need to get moving on my Christmas shopping, but I'm too tired to go at the end of the day. I see my dietitian on Monday, as well as the dentist (ugh). I hate going to the dentist.

Anyway, that's all.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really proud of you, Holly.

    Sadness happens, often for no reason. And I think it's ok to be sad. I also think it's amazing that you were able to cope with those feelings.

    Sending good thoughts your way!

    -elisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be ups and downs and the way you handle them is what counts. It sounds like you're really putting in the work, which is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I just went to the dentist. Why the hell do they try to talk to you the entire time? can't they see their HANDS ARE IN MY MOUTH. anyway, I'm so glad you love the family you nanny for, that is so important. and holly babe, being sad is not "whatever". true, it happens and it sucks, but I hope you feel better soon. love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete