.

Monday, May 31, 2010

lame

Last night was just...weird. I went out with my friend, and we went to this friend of hers house. There were two other guys there. We were there from 7pm last night until 7am this morning. Everyone but me got drunk basically. I wanted to get drunk, but was scared to around guys I didn't know. This guy poured his heart out to me and then asked me if I wanted to sleep with him. Um..NO. Like seriously, I know not all guys are like that, but it seems like every guy I am around lately is a complete creeper. I was very uncomfortable and even a little scared and worried that something was going to happen. I hate that I am so affected by things from my past, and that things affect me so much now. So, I didn't get a wink of sleep last night. I fell asleep at 8am and woke up at 1pm. Thank god I have work off tomorrow. I'm lonely...and I want to be held. Yet I don't want to be touched at all. And I get this sense my therapist is mad at me. I don't know. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment