.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So now, the situation at work is finallly over. But it has triggered so much. And I'm scared still. I wish I wasn't so sensitive and didn't react in the ways that I do. ED is creeping back in. That sucks. I just wish it was all fixed. I want to feel content. I am thinking of saving up to get a tattoo. It would say "inner peace". That's ultimately what I strive for.

Yesterday wasn't such a good day. I woke up feeling anxious and that always means the day is going to be hard. I had the day off from work, so I went and bought lunch by myself. After I was done , all I wanted to do was purge. I was standing over the toilet when I whipped out my phone and texted my therapist. She told me to take a walk, and I did, but I was crying the whole time. I just wanted my anxiety to go away so bad, and purging always helps with that. It was so frustrating. So I was sort of weird the rest of the day, and was having a lot of flashbacks and unsafe feelings. And by night time, I as emotional and feeling scared and shaky from memories and flashbacks. Idk, I just felt bad. And then I took too much Seroquel and slept way too long and was like a zombie all day today. I'm stressed about money, I don't have any. I cannot wait for therapy on Friday. I think I'm just going to curl up in a ball on her couch.

3 comments:

  1. I have felt like I want to curl up on the couch in a ball and hide. Worst.feeling.ever. But Lately, I havent felt that way much. Anxiety passes, it gets better. Great job on the no purging! The more yo dont give in to that feeling the easier it gets.

    Hang in there. Life sucks a lot, but it is worth living!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope today is a better day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can relate to this whole post. down to the seroquel druggin, lol. I always feel like a zombie after I take it, even the morning after.
    Congrats on texting your therapist. I wish my T would reply to texts. Stay strong hon.

    Tia @ dietcolagirl

    ReplyDelete