.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

back from the beach


Ahhh it was SO amazing at the beach, even if I was only there for 3 days. It was SO relaxing and beautiful and now I'm tan, and I came home refreshed and relaxed. I feel great. I did alot of thinking at the beach, soul searching if that's what you want to call it. Made some decisions that are good ones, and will change my life. I decided to start looking for a new job. I realized how unhappy I am at my current job. I feel it's the worst job I've ever had. I need to be somewhere and working with people that make me happy and not out of control anxious. I have decided to commit myself in therapy to working on the abuse. Last week I was done with it, not wanting to work on it ever again. But after talking to someone who has been through trauma and overcome it, she has inspired me to fully work on mine. It's going to be hard. But I know it will be worth it.

So I have a busy week ahead of me. First round of ultimate frisbee tournament tomorrow night (so excited and pumped!) Work from 9-3 on Monday. Psychiatrist on Tuesday. Therapy on Wednesday, Frisbee again on Wednesday, and then work the rest of the week. My car is fucked up again so that sucks, don't know when I will get it back, but I have my sister's car for the time being.

Anyway, that's all the updates I have right now. My phone is turned back on (I kept it off while at the beach).

So here are some pics from the beach.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to do some soul-searching at the beach! I cannot wait for my turn in a couple of weeks. It sounds like you are on the right path to health and happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great vacation and glad you got to relax and recharge!

    Good luck with ulitmate frisbee!!

    ReplyDelete