.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Forgiveness

I think I need to forgive. Yes hurtful things were said to me, and in the moment I was seriously scared for my physical safety. But not anymore. I need to forgive. I need to work this out. It's eating me up inside. I don't want to lose this good person in my life. I am thankful for one of my managers at work for helping me realize this.

I have the whole day off work tomorrow. I also have therapy tomorrow. This comes at a good time.

I think after therapy in the morning I am going to have lunch at one of my jobs because my friend is working the bar, then I will go for a run (much needed), run some errands, and of course go see my dogs and take them on a walk.

There's nothing like forgiveness, good friends, a great therapist, exercise, and puppy kisses...it makes everything better.

:)

1 comment: