.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lab work and other things...

I saw my psychiatrist today. He ordered some lab work for me to get done. He thinks I might have a Vitamin D deficiency, along with Anemia. I don't have time to get the labs done until Thursday. If he is right, this would explain all the fatigue, hair loss, bruising, etc.

I had a good appointment with my psychiatrist today. I talked to him a little bit about how I have lost my best friend. How sad it makes me, how angry it makes me, how I am so confused by it all. But I realized that....life changes, people change, you can't stop it. It's just a part of life. So, I have to just be accepting of it, realizing we have moved apart and that I didn't necessarily do anything wrong (that I know of). It's kind of hard and hurtful when someone you have known for 7 years flat out stops communicating with you. I guess I should look at it as a sign that she no longer wants to talk to me or be in my life. Okay then. I guess I don't want someone like that in my life either. Not to be mean or anything, but would you want someone in your life, who didn't want you to be in theirs? At the same time, if she decides she wants me in her life again....I am here. Always.

I guess it's a blessing in a strange sort of way. At the time she left my life, a new person came into my life. And he has been a great friend. So, like the saying goes...when one door closes, another one opens.

I am going to a Remuda Ranch sponsored event here in Richmond on Friday. They are showing the documentary "America the Beautiful". I am pretty excited to see it. It will be cool to go to an event where Remuda Ranch reps will be. My 7 year anniversary of being admitted to Remuda Ranch will be this December. So, I think it is kind of cool to see how far I have come since then.

Songs I've added to my playlist recently:

"Keep the Streets Empty for Me" - Fever Ray
"Mean" - Taylor Swift
"Talula" - Tori Amos
"Haunted" - Taylor Swift
"Lost in the World" - Kanye West

1 comment:

  1. I saw "America The Beautiful" last year. It is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete