.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

What I am thankful for:

- My family

-New friends (Karen, Mike, Emily, Alison, Landin, James, Marina, Ania)

- My dogs, Sophie and Lucy

- Having two jobs

-My incredibly amazing therapist

- Laughter

- Having hope again

- 2010 being a pretty fucking awesome year

- Having hope that 2011 will be 10 times better

- Being over 3 months purge free

- My body, for not giving up on me

- Spending this Thanksgiving with my favorite cousins

- All of those who have shaped my life and who I am in some way, whether in a negative or positive way

- My car (even though it needs to be fixed every couple of months)

- And just the power of love, of humor in rough situations, and having someone to reach out to when I need them, and being there for someone when they need me.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment: