.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Random thoughts

I am too lazy to put the thoughts in my head into an organized paragraph. So I'm going to just do bullet points.

- 4 days until my friend Erin comes to Richmond, and 5 days until we leave for the beach for 8 days.

- 1 week until my 23rd birthday (fuck I feel old)

- I got the iPod touch for my birthday. It's pretty sweet. I wanted an iPhone, but I will settle for this for now.

- This week is super busy. Tomorrow I have...2 practices and then a dietitian appointment. Tuesday I have a dive meet all day and then group at night. Wednesday I am getting a massage in the morning, and then practice and then therapy, and then possible practice again. But after that, I am done with my coaching job for the summer and Erin gets here Thursday!

- It seems I am having an OCD flare-up and I am not liking it one bit. I really feel like I am going crazy. I will email my psychiatrist tomorrow to see what medications need to be adjusted, if any. Because I cannot deal with these obsessive thoughts any longer.

- Country music is awesome.

- My scar on my chest from my cancerous mole removal is slowly fading, although it's still pretty nasty looking. I'm glad I got it removed though, since it turned out it had cancer in it. When I get back from the beach I have to have two more moles on my foot removed.

- Here is what I am looking forward to the most at the beach:
--- walking on the dock. eating at the steam bar on the marina. the sound of waves crashing. walking on the beach at night. blasting country music the whole time. reading as many books as possible. watching my dogs run and swim on the beach. shopping at the boutiques. perfect beach weather. getting a really nice tan. relaxing. not having to work and worrying about weigh ins and the stuff I am dealing with in therapy. climbing the lighthouse. getting to share the beach with my best friend. escaping. riding around in golf carts. chasing down cute boys. going to the alligator look-out. surfing. playing bananagrams. paddle-boarding. sitting poolside with a tropical drink. spending my birthday at the beach.

2 comments:

  1. The beach sounds so relaxing and amazing right now. A perfect ending to your busy week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a new found appreciation for country music after covering a country music festival for my newspaper. Have a great time at the beach!

    ReplyDelete