.

Monday, October 11, 2010

11 Goals

I've been losing grip lately. Details are not important. But I need to make some goals.


1. Erase the following sayings from my head: "I can't. I'm scared. It's hard. How? But what if?"

2. Keep going for daily runs.

3. Reconnect with a particular friend, even if I have my doubts.

4. Continue to wean myself off the Trazodone. 13 years is too long to be on a medication.

5. Don't overdose on other medications and do stupid shit.

6. Go to bed earlier. Wake up earlier.

7. Write more.

8. I don't know when I would have the time, but I would love to start volunteering for the SPCA again.

9. Don't try to make people understand. Just accept that some people have not been through things I have been through, and therefore do not understand the emotions and the process.

10. In therapy on Thursday, tell her everything. Even if I'm scared. I will feel better.

11. Take care of myself better. This means, eating better and healthier. Not letting my anxiety overtake me, and reaching out for help when I need to.

Ok...GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment