.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

what the hell is wrong with me.

I just got back from the gynecologist. I sobbed through the entire exam. Way to go Holly. I am so embarrassed. My doctor could not have been more supportive and helpful though.
At least I don't have to go back for a year, I hope.

I think I am going to write a lot today.

"Writing is a form of therapy. Sometimes I wonder how all those, who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, the melancholia, the panic fear, which is inherent in a human condition."
Graham Greene

On a side note, I recently heard the song "What's my age again" by Blink 182. Haven't heard that in forever. Damn, that song takes me straight back to 4th-5th grade.

1 comment:

  1. haha I laughed when I read your side note.

    but I'm so sorry you had a rough time and I wish we could have talked yesterday :( we are both having to deal with so much lately and it's a bummer we don't live closer! come visit your cousin at IU! lol.

    ReplyDelete