.

Friday, October 29, 2010

A year ago

Okay, so I wanted to write this huge long blog about what happened a year ago, on October 30, but...I decided to not do it. The more I think about 1 year ago, the worse I feel. I think it's more important, and better for me, to think about where I am NOW, and how I can continue to move forward in life. Yes, last year was horrible and a lot of bad shit happened in one day, but it is in the past. Moving forward...Thanks, bye.

Also, I have decided to take the advice of the two people that commented on my post about my goals. I didn't really think I needed to narrow it down until it was pointed out to me. I think I am going to focus on taking care of myself (eating more, drinking more water, sleeping better, altering my work schedule). Is that better?

Breathe and reboot.

No comments:

Post a Comment