.

Monday, October 18, 2010

favorite routines so far

This week is the 2010 World Gymnastics Championships in Rotterdam, Holland. Of course, I am obsessed and following every quick-hit, video, forum, Twitter updates, etc. I left the sport of gymnastics 10 years ago, but it never seemed to leave me. Funny how that works, isn't it?
I am of course rooting for Team USA. So, most of these videos are of that team. But there is so much talent out there, so here are some of my favorite routines so far. Qualifcations was on Sunday. Team USA currently sits behind China and Russia. Team finals are tomorrow, followed by All Around and Event finals.



She is currently in first for beam. She has so much artistry. Love her.




My girl A-Sac doing her thang.



Bross is boss on beam.



Girl can tumble.



Very original routine



Current world champ in the all around. Not defending her title this year due to injury. But she did make bar finals. This is why.

1 comment:

  1. sorry this has nothing to do with your post, but have you seen this website?

    http://www.ibiblio.org/rcip/selfblame.html

    ReplyDelete