.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

does this make sense?

There are things deep inside of me, about my life, I have always known. But in the past few weeks I have really seen and felt that the time is now to change, to make things different, to let go, to take a leap, as someone recently said to me. For me, it's huge to see this. But the challenge now is to do it. The thing about change, is that ultimately, you have to do it for yourself. And one of my big things is pleasing others. Yes, changing myself and my ways will be great for everyone in my life, but mostly for me. I want to grow, realize the strength and courage that everyone else sees. So, what's next? What does that leap look like? Maybe I am the only one that can answer this. But I also feel confused. I have worked my ass off in the past year, especially the past few months. I'm probably the happiest I have been in years. But I feel burdened down by certain things, I want to feel free. I want to learn to love. Open myself up to someone, be loved in return. I can't do that when I'm so afraid, no one can.

No comments:

Post a Comment