.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Resolutions

I made my New Year's Resolution today. Well, there are two of them.

1. Be more positive. Turn every negative into something positive

2. Get back on track with recovery.

For the second one, I already emailed my dietitian who I have known since I was 14. I haven't seen her for treatment in about a year due to the cost. But I emailed her to set up an appointment so she can help me set up a meal plan and all that fun stuff. I won't be able to afford to see her on a regular basis, nor do I feel I need it. But I just need to see her a couple of times to get back on track. My therapist agrees with this idea. I am anxious and scared, however, I am committed to doing this and know that this is the best thing for me.

4 comments:

  1. :) I'm proud of you. this is a great step!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and I am so proud of you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome-sauce.

    Sometimes we need to go back to the guidelines...
    ~Missy

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! way to go! I am sure you will rock out 2011!

    ReplyDelete