.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

This is short.

I have been feeling really good lately (anxiety aside). I have been eating better, and while it still needs to improve a lot...progress has been made. Flashbacks are less frequent. My friend said to me yesterday that I don't seem as depressed as I used to. It was weird to hear that, but he is totally right. I look back 3-4 months ago, and I was kind of a hot mess. These days...I am coping. I am doing alright. Things are still hard, but I have great people in my life. I am working my ass off and making that money. Christmas is almost here and I LOVE that. I'm just feeling...better.

I like it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really glad to read this :) I'm sorry I can't really be there for you now, but keep working hard, Holly. It's worth it and things will continue to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. progress is good :) i'm glad you're all in all feeling better :)

    xoxo
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you have found some peace and stability lately. Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete