.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone!

Well the first thing that comes to my head is...it's the end of a decade. Which I personally have no problem with. If you have read my blog you know that the past 10 years have been a roller coaster I never thought I would be on. But this is also the start of a new decade. And that...I am very excited about. Time to leave those 10 years behind me...Time to start new.

I remember this time last year I was sobbing alone in my apartment. I was so extremely relieved that 2009 was over, because it had been such a horrible horrible year for me. And I was so ready to leave it behind and move the fuck on. And that is exactly what I did. Maybe not entirely, but I started.

This year I didn't cry. Not even one tear. I am excited for my future mostly, mixed in with anxiety and fear and the unknown...but such is life.

Now is the time to trust it. To trust myself, to trust the process, to trust my team.

Time to let go. Goodbye eating disorder, goodbye self harm, goodbye bad relationships, goodbye PTSD, goodbye old me.

Hello health. Hello friends. Hello love. Hello recovery. Hello relationships. Hello travels. Hello new jobs. Hello healing. Hello positivity. Hello hope. Hello LIFE.

3 comments:

  1. End of a new decade!!! omg, i never even thought of that! crazy stuff! Yes, hello to a new decade of hapiness, joy and inner/outer peace. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!
    I wish you a great new decade full of steps foreward!

    ReplyDelete