.

Monday, January 3, 2011

appointment

My dietitian appointment is set up for January 28. Which is about 3 weeks away. I am getting anxious about it, but also excited...ready to get rid of ED totally. I have already decided that I do not want to know my weight, not at all. I don't want to know if I have to gain weight either. I am going to tell my dietitian this and I know she will respect it. I don't weigh myself, haven't in a long time. I have found that when I DO weigh myself, my obsession to lose weight multiplies by 1000. It is just better for me not to know my weight. I don't even WANT to know it. Because I know whatever number it is...I won't be happy.

I think I am going to start back with trauma work in therapy this week. There are a lot of things about it that are bothering me, and I just need to process it.

There really isn't much else going on. Nothing exciting anyway. Just same old work schedule.

Maybe something exciting will happen soon.

3 comments:

  1. maybe something exciting will happen soon :) lol if onlyyyy. i'm really debating about returning to therapy/group, etc...i just don't know if i need it or want it anymore.

    but anyway, im glad you made the appt. i couldnt agree more about not knowing your weight. since i destroyed my scales, it has been SO much easier to recover. also, letting go of calorie counting is the most freeing thing in the world.

    i hope you're ok :) i return to school soon and life will definitely feel a lot different...maybe i'll return to the blogging/internet world.

    love you girl <3 keep working hard and being strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent idea not to weigh.
    ~Missy

    ReplyDelete