.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

heart

This is scaring me. The past few times I have purged I get chest pain and my heart feels like it's working harder than it should. It could just simply be anxiety, which it probably is. But what if it's something else. I'm laying here in bed, and I am so exhausted. I want to sleep. But my mind and my heart is racing. I feel like I am breathing harder and faster. It's scary. It's just anxiety right?

Maybe I am just freaking out about my appointments tomorrow.

I promise to give a more updated, detailed blog post after all of these appointments, and hopefully I will be a little more positive and uplifting.

1 comment:

  1. You know what? It's easy to say it is anxiety...fact of the matter? We are killing ourselves. I appreciate your honesty...felt the need to drop in with the realsies (I purge too...I am SOOOO much better regarding frequency (handful a times a year vs. handful of times a week, and then a month...) I already broke my never in 2011 goal...).
    Don't be scared to be scared.

    ReplyDelete