.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Soul Restoration

Soul Restoration begins today. I could not be more excited! I wish it had snowed so I did not have to go to work and could have devoted my whole day to this, but I will find time.

If you don't know what I am talking about...I insist you take a look!
http://bravegirlsclub.com/


I can not seem to shake this dizziness and lightheadedness I have been experiencing for several days now. It's scary, and...I know it must relate to that fact that I have not been eating well. I really need to get on that. But along with the dizziness has come nausea. I just...ugh...need to push through it.

There is so much in my head, so much I don't want to think about, so therefore...so much I am forcing myself to not think about. I don't know how to write right now.

3 comments:

  1. You need to eat Holly.
    And you need to start today, not tomorrow.
    You have a choice.
    You said you wanted to recover.
    You need to actually do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recovery isn't easy. Just take it one day at a time. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you've gotta eat! You'll feel so much stronger and that dizziness will go away to be replaced by energy! :)
    I know you can do this. Your attitude is there. Just stay positive, and you'll make it through this week.
    <3 Haley

    ReplyDelete