.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

I can't think of a good title

Well, it's Sunday night, and tomorrow starts another busy work week, which is also going to be filled with appointments and such. My week was really great though. Saturday I picked up Mrs.Robson (who I call my second mom) and we went by her office (my old school) and picked up the art piece I had made for her a couple months back. She had it framed and wanted to find a big enough frame holder to put it in. So we went to an arts and crafts store and picked one out. Then we went to lunch at Cafe Caturra, which is sort of like Panera, but way better and way nicer. We talked for about and hour and then her husband picked her up. It was SO good to see her and SO good to talk to her (as it always is). I love how we have kept in touch since I graduated high school four years ago. We decided that we should get together for lunch whenever possible, which will probably be every weekend or so.

After lunch, I went across the street and went shopping at the big mall. My dad gave me his credit card to use, since I basically have to buy a whole new wardrobe. I have one pair of pants that fit. The rest I can't get past my thighs. So, I bought another pair of jeans and a pair of khakis, both of which have to be altered because they are too long. Then I went to H&M and bought some really cute tops. When I was finished there I went to our other mall and bought some more tops at Forever 21. It sucks that I'm not an extra small anymore, and sometimes not even a small. But, I feel much better wearing clothing that fits, and isn't too tight.

After I finished shopping, I was super tired and my feet and my knees were killing me, and I had a huge headache. Since my Mom is out of town, my Dad took me to dinner at P.F. Changs. I love that restaurant and so that was fun. Except, we sat at the bar and ate and the bartender reminded me so much of my ex, and that was bothering me.

I was in so much pain throughout and after dinner. Over the past couple of months I have been having a lot of knee pain. It's a deep aching pain that gets worse after I get up from sitting, after I exercise, and when I bend my knees. I had to ice my knees last night and take Advil because they hurt so bad. If it doesn't get better, I will go to the doctor.

Today I slept in until 12pm, which was nice. I got up and watched a bunch of the 9/11 anniversary coverage, which is so, so sad and overwhelming. And then it was my turn to cut the grass so I did that. I about died. It was so freaking hot, and I just got tired really easily. I took a cold shower after that. I just got home from dinner with my dad, my sister, and her boyfriend.

Tomorrow morning I have an appointment with my dietitian. I am excited to see her, since I saw neither my therapist or my dietitian last week. Like our last appointment, I don't want to know anything about my weight, even though ED wants to know what it is. I also went a teeny bit overboard with exercising last week, but not too bad, and I haven't done it since. But it will be good just to see her, talk to her, and of course get a hug from her. She gives the best hugs ever!

Then after that, I go to work at 11 and work until 5:30 pm. And then at 7pm I start a new support group. I am excited, but also very anxious for that. I don't know anyone in the group except the woman leading it. I get so nervous in new, social situations. So I know I am going to be a mess before and during it.

Not much else going on...just been a little bit more depressed lately. OCD stuff has not been as bad this week, which has been nice. I am really looking to therapy on Thursday, because I have so much going through my head lately. Blahh.

Anyway, that's about it. I will update later on in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment