.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

stolen from Shelly

1 My earliest memory is ...
preschool stuff.

2 My school report usually said ...
behavior issues. great at reading.

3 When I was a child I wanted to work for ...
well, I wanted to be an olympic gymnast

4 My worst job ever was ...
gatekeeping at my pool. so incredibly boring.

5 My first romance ...
I have to say I have never really had one.

6 My most treasured possession is ...
my diving medals. I worked so hard for those.
and my body, for allowing me to do the things I want/need to do.

7 My mother always told me ...
to mind my manners.

8 I've never been any good at ...
school

9 If my life were made into a movie I'd be played by ...
Anna Chulumsky

10 I wish I had ...
less anxiety and more confidence

11 I wish I hadn't ...
slacked off so much in high school

12 My guiltiest pleasure is ...
gossip magazines

13 My best trait is ...
my ability to feel what others are feeling and to empathize.

14 My worst trait is ...
worrying over every single thing in life.

15 The book that changed my life was ...
Prozac Nation. I no longer felt I was the only one that felt those things.

16 It's not fashionable but I love ...
pajama pants

17 If I could live anywhere I'd choose ...
somewhere in the Caribbean

18 I'm happiest when ...
I'm at the beach or with my dogs.

19 My #1 all-time celebrity crush is ...
Kate Bosworth

20 My #1 all-time favourite movie is ...
Breakfast Club

21 I really dislike ...
waking up early or to an alarm

22 I often wonder ...
what my kids will be like

No comments:

Post a Comment